Our Fire Safety Engineering team utilise a holistic fire safety engineering approach to deliver practical solutions for a broad array of architects and developers within the built environment, allowing for more flexibility and creativity in the design of innovative projects.
Our experienced engineering team employ their specialized post-graduate fire safety engineering training and wealth of experience within the fire engineering sector to produce performance-based solutions, fire safety assessments and develop holistic fire safety strategies for both new and old buildings to satisfy the legislative building codes and regulatory requirements. Our team have the experience to operate in a number of legislative environments, having been involved in numerous projects throughout Australia.
The team pride themselves on closely liaising with all stakeholders involved in their projects on a daily basis to ensure a seamless integration of innovative fire engineering design into the design process of each valued project. Our fire safety engineers are skilled in providing valuable cost effective and innovative fire safety solutions for a wide range of building sectors, including but not limited to healthcare, residential projects, commercial developments, industrial warehouses , aged care, tall buildings, heritage buildings, education and much more.
Being successfully involved in this spectrum of project types has resulted in the team showcasing their extensive fire engineering services in order to produce the desired outcomes for clients, including:
- Performance-based fire engineering solutions to provide an alternative pathway of achieving life safety and comply with the legislative requirements
- Building Code of Australia assessment reviews and preliminary advice to identify non-compliances and opportunities for the use of fire safety engineering to provide flexibility into the design
- Fire, smoke development and occupant movement modelling
- Fire safety strategy reviews and audits of existing buildings
- Post construction reviews of fire safety strategy requirements
- Conducting thorough peer reviews of fire engineering assessments and analysis