Barry is a mechanical engineer and project manager with over 19 years in building services within consulting, construction, and large corporate portfolio management.
Throughout his career Barry has endeavoured to reach a higher standard and build on his knowledge and abilities. His experience through the design, construction, commissioning, and operation of building services optimises his approach to providing technical services advice to our clients. He has developed a strong foundation to draw on and focus on developing client’s needs and expectations.
Barry is passionate about delivering optimal and sustainable engineering solutions to his projects that will serve well practically for many years to come.
- Chartered Professional Engineer CPEng Building Services and Project Management
- Bachelor of Engineering (Hons) Building Services Engineering.
- Registered Professional Engineer Queensland (RPEQ)
- Member of AIRAH
• Mission Critical
• Art Galleries and Museums
• Studios and Theatres
• Building management and controls systems